Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It's midnight Cinderella

Well actually 12:30ish... and the leg cramps are hitting hard. But such is life. These things happen. Treatment day is Monday. I'm ready. But I'm glad it's being held off until then so Rob can get his workweek in. It's an 8 day check, we need that. We need to get bills caught up. He might be working an extra day next week, which would be awesome, two 8 day checks in a row, which would mean we could order chicks!
I'm ready for spring, ready for chicks, kids.. kids.. kids!!! If Sadie and Sherry don't kid soon I'm going to go nuts! I miss kids! But Rob and I are talking about re-vamping our hen population and adding some more pullets. I want some sweet pretty chickens, so I'm thinking of ordering 10 buff orphingtons and he wants egg laying machines, so it'll be 10 rhodeisland reds or production reds.
Today was kind of a low-key day. I couldn't wake up again. It's going to be kind of hard until I get the treatment on-board. Then I'll start to feeling better. I get tired of having to build my life around things, but so be. It'll work. I have a date when I start to get to feeling better.Tomorrow is band for the kids. I am seeing if Connie can come and visit with Elijah while Ginger does cello. If she can, I'm staying home. I can do that. I'll throw something in the crockpot and allow myself to veg. That is allowable. If she can't, we'll figure it out from there. I'm not going to have them miss another week.
We also have snow predicted for Thursday.. probably when Sadie'll kid. Sigh.. go figure. Well it's now 1 am.. I'm feeling sleepy from the meds, so I think I'll go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment