Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Trying to stay awake

Well I'm going to try to stay awake to write tonight's entry.. I think I'll be able to do it since I've had my dose of St John's Wort tincture.. that will make you pick up and take notice of anything and leave a bad taste in your mouth for a while too. I also had some ever popular minced garlic and honey. I skipped the elderberry cordial tonight, but had about all of the home remedy I could take :)
Not a whole bunch has gone on here today. It has been better than yesterday, praise the Lord. My head is still hurting, but not quite as bad, I'm dizzy and dingy, but that can be said for me most of the time. I stayed up all day, whooo weeeee. LOL, I'll be glad when that's just a given.
I've got to figure out how to get pictures on here. Once I do that I'll invite people to start reading my blog and connecting with me. I'll do more with soap and such. I cut into my new shampoo bar tonight. It's not quite cured out, but oh heavens, it's wonderful, absolutely wonderful. My hair is 10 times softer than it was last night. and a lot less frizzy. I can't wait until it cures out. I have a lot of experimenting to do and I can't wait. I'd like to take pictures and post them on here, maybe do an Insanity Soaps blog, who knows. I'd like to do some step by step pictorials on soaping, because it's fun :)

Other news. I was messing around on FB (where else) and saw that Jeff (my half - bro) has a blog now. He's exploring different options for career choices in the military. I'm happy for him. I think it's awesome that he's doing all sorts of research and exploration into career choices. Smart move. Something that many Strohsahl's aren't known for. We tend to jump in and then baffle 'em with bull stuff. I began reading his blog from the beginning (he's got like three or four entries.. not too big of a feat) and it turns out that he's mortally afraid or offended by the TEA party. Hmmmm.. Kind of strange. It's the party I most affiliate myself with. I can't have a 'get your issues together and quit trying to take over mine' party, so the TEA party works. The Constitution works.. it's a neat little document, Anyhow, Jeff is afraid of us.. or offended by us.Hmmmm... go figure.
Well getting tired now, going to go to sleep before I crash on the computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment